Tuesday 14 February 2017

Treadmill miles

We decided to take a few days away this half term and booked a few days in Dublin. I knew that with only 10 weeks to go, I really needed to get some running in while we were away so dutifully packed the trainers. It was tricky to decided whether to attempt to run a route outside or give in a use the treadmill which I don't really enjoy, but in the end the treadmill won. Fuelled mainly by Guinness and Irish Stew, I plodded away for an hour in a deserted hotel gym. It wasn't too bad, I watched some TV and could see the family in the pool spurring me on.

Don't forget to sponsor me - I missed hotel breakfast to do this, such is the measure of my dedication!
Http://U.K.virginmoneygiving.com/Emma

All hot and sweaty!


Nice and cool

No comments:

Post a Comment