Thursday 16 March 2017

Blogging the Bloggers

I saw an advert a week ago on the Children with Cancer UK pages asking for people who are blogging about training for an event/ fundraising for them or writing about a child with cancer to get in touch. I sent them my blog link, and they whizzed through it and asked me if they could take excerpts and repost them to their own site. Of course I said yes (because I am really vain and love a bit of social media), and so they did. They also pushed it out on Twitter and Facebook. Take a look! Nick Davis, I can only apologise that they chose photos of the more lovely Sarah to feature on their page, but they did retain links to my fellow runner's charities which I was really pleased about.

http://www.childrenwithcancer.org.uk/blog/headcorn-half-marathon


No comments:

Post a Comment