Wednesday 19 April 2017

Fundraising Update

When I took on this marathon challenge, the fundraising seemed like it might almost be more tricky than the training. I have been really lucky to have colleagues who've donated items for sale, a great venue at work to run film events, and running friends like Sarah to share fundraising with.

Last week we ran Bridget Jones's Baby as an evening film event, and this week Sarah hosted tea and cakes in her usual inimitably classy style with gorgeous goodies and the beautiful setting of her home. These events topped up my charity pot by another £200+ and  sponsorship has been flooding in over the past few days with so many wonderful messages of support. I feel so touched by all the support. Bring on Sunday!

Tea and cakes

All set out  - Sarah is running for Prostate Cancer UK

I'll have this one

Ready for her guests

Sarah, Mel and Sarah! Mary Berry eat your heart out!

No comments:

Post a Comment